Baby: Look, Mommy, it's raining outside.
宝宝:看啊,妈妈,外面下雨了。
Mom: Yes, we need to ensure all the windows are closed.
妈妈:是的,我们要把窗户都关上,以免雨淋进来。
Mom: It's time to go pick up your brother from school.
妈妈:该去接你哥哥放学了。
Baby: But it's raining, Mommy.
宝宝:可是在下雨啊,妈妈。
No worries, you won't get wet.
妈妈:别担心,你不会淋湿的。
We can put on your raincoat and rain boots.
我们可以穿上雨衣和雨靴。
(Note: Raincoat is a word, while rain boots consist of two words. In British English, rain shoes are called wellies.)
(注:雨衣是一个词,而雨靴由两个词组成。在英式英语中,雨鞋被称为wellies。)
and use an umbrella.
然后打伞。
By using an umbrella, we can stay dry.
通过打伞,我们就可以不淋。
Baby: Should I take my rainbow umbrella?
宝宝:我要带我的彩虹伞吗?
Mom: Yes, it's bright and vibrant.
妈妈:是的,它很亮很鲜艳。
It's important to use bright colors when it's raining so cars can see us on the road.
下雨的时候一定要用亮色,这样我们走在马路上时,汽车才能看见我们。
Baby: Mom, I can't put on my rain boots.
宝宝:妈妈,我穿不上雨靴。
Just sit down and I'll help you with that.
你坐下,妈妈来帮你穿。
Another trick is to tuck your pants into your socks so they don't ride up.
还有一个小窍门,就是把裤子掖在袜子里,这样裤子就不会往上跑了。
Now, let's grab our umbrellas and go pick up your brother.
现在咱们拿上伞,去接你哥哥了。
Baby: How do I open the umbrella?
宝宝:我怎么打开雨伞呢?
Mom: Hold the bottom with one hand and push up or press the button with the other hand. And there you go!
妈妈:一只手拿着底下,另一只手往上推或者按按钮。好了!
Now hold it with both hands and keep it over your head so you can stay dry.
两 保持撑着雨伞头 > , 就不会淋。 p >
儿时要小心从别人身边过时不要打到他们。
在马路上 span > p >
要远离马路牙子。 尽量走里面 , 离墙和房屋近一点更安全 , 司机不会把积水溅到你身上。 哎呀,我差点滑倒。 p >
妈妈:在人行道上要小心 , 因为湿的时候会很滑。 p >
提示一个自然的衔接:“接下来是什么呢?”Rain stops"next in the dialogue is about the children going back indoors after the rain stops."> 现在用中雨停之后是大家干什么?引导引出"让宝贝进屋擦脚”这一主题内容 p >